Shabby To Chic Treasures

Sunday, June 26, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite things~Grown from my garden~

Over the years I have planted some wonderful  roses~These have to be one of my favorites, the smallest rose with the biggest fragrance ~Sarah Bruner rose tree purchased at one of my very favorite garden stores in the Circle of Orange Ca. (Country Roads)~along with some chocolate geranium~ a touch of mint ~ followed by sprigs of lavender~ it can leave one dizzy ~ in love with my garden. With this beautiful table I had picked up minutes before~ I had forgotten all about why I was anywhere near this garden bed of mine ~ It was to pull weeds!!! Yuck ~In a sweep of a moment I was caught up in all the Lovely things surrounding me.. (My Favorite Things) One cannot  control the need to put them on a lasting photo to treasure. In which to say the least I still need to weed that bed~But this was a time to stop and smell the roses~ I hope you do to~Have a lovely and Blessed Sunday!!! tw

No comments:

Post a Comment